At STM, we aim to deliver exceptional service to our customers. If you’ve had a positive experience, we’d be keen to hear more. Receiving good news and recognition will certainly make our staff member’s day and boost team morale!
We also acknowledge mistakes can happen and perhaps your expectations are not met. We take feedback seriously and use it as an opportunity to learn how we can improve our service delivery.
You can submit feedback by using the form on this page. Your feedback will be treated with respect. In the case of a complaint, you will be updated on its progress and timelines where practicable and appropriate.
To deliver a standard you can be assured of, we have a Customer Service Charter to show our commitment to our service promise.
In working with you on resolving your issue, we will:
- Investigate your matter and aim to resolve your complaint in the shortest timeframe possible
- Treat everyone equally and abide with the strata, body corporate or owners corporation Codes of Conduct, as per relevant state legislation
- Nominate a person who will case manage your complaint and who will be your point of contact
- Endeavour to resolve your complaint within five business days, subject to the complexity of your issue
- Keep you up to date and informed of your case as regularly as possible
- Allocate a unique identifier number (task number) for your complaint to ensure your matter is actively managed until it’s resolved
- Record all details of your case with accuracy.
In the first instance, we encourage you to have an open and honest conversation with your community manager or building manager or include the branch manager if you believe it could help with the discussions.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are welcome to escalate your complaint to our Customer Care team by completing the form on this page.
For all written complaints, please include the following information:
- Name and contact details, including phone number and email address
- Lot number, the name of your strata scheme, the scheme number (if known, and the address of your strata scheme)
- Preferred address for correspondence
- Owner reference number, if the complaint is about levies, levy arrears, non-receipt of levy notices
To speed the resolution of your complaint, please provide the following:
- Full details of your matter, including dates and/or times of key events
- Relevant documentation to support your claim/s
- Names of any persons you have previously had contact with regarding this matter
- Your desired outcome to the situation
Please note that all details relevant to the strata scheme can be found on your levy notice.